MD OR DO, PA OR NP
WANTED FOR FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT
AT STEM CELL INSTITUTE IN LOS ANGELES.
Residency completion and Injection experience is mandatory.
Diagnostic Ultrasound is a bonus.
We are celebrating more than 20 years of providing regenerative medicine treatments including bone marrow derived stem cells to our patients. Over the years we have seen thousands of patients who were looking to avoid elective orthopedic procedures and have helped many achieve their treatment goals.
The Darrow Stem Cell Institute treats degenerative musculoskeletal conditions and sports injuries with Stem Cell and Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy. We are seeking a Medical Doctor or D.O., or PA or NP, to join our growing healthcare team. Dr. Darrow is a world leader in the field of regenerative medicine and is interested in hiring and mentoring future physician leaders. In addition, the applicant will have the possibility of becoming part of a network of opening and scaling clinics with ownership potential.
As a physician at our practice, you will consult patients on their current medical condition and coordinate effective treatment plans. You will be expected to perform regenerative procedures and injections in addition to educating patients on these treatments. A compassionate personality and exemplary bedside manner are a must.
Physician Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet with patients to assess symptoms; inquire into the nature of injury
- Accurately identify and diagnose patients’ musculoskeletal pain based on clinical tests and imaging reports
- Answer and advise on any other questions or concerns the patient might have
- Assign appropriate treatment plan according to each patient’s needs
- Inject full schedule of patients on a daily basis five days per week. Typically 12-18 patients per day
- Educate and inform patient of necessary treatment plan and any follow-up appointments
- Perform Bone-Marrow Aspirations from the patient’s Posterior Superior Iliac Spine
- Perform Intra-Articular PRP and Stem Cell Injections of the knee, hip, and shoulder
- Perform PRP and Stem Cell Injections into ligaments, muscles, and fascia dependent on a patient’s condition
- Order outside diagnostic tests and lab work as needed
- Analyze and share results of diagnostic testing with patients
- Continually chart and maintain patient information in a computer system
- Conduct follow-ups with patients to monitor and track their condition and progress
- Refer patients to another medical specialist when needed
- Maintain confidentiality and always work with respect and integrity
- Encourage preventative health measures including proper diet, rest and exercise
- Physician Requirements and Qualifications
- Doctorate in Medicine (M.D. or D.O.)
- Valid license to practice; board eligible or certified
- Use of Ultrasound for diagnostic imaging
- Team player and able to carry out orders of the chief medical officer
- Adept at diagnosing problems and creating treatment plans for patients
- Highly computer literate and familiar with charting
- Excels in communicating in an empathetic manner
- Sound judgment and expert decision making abilities
- Analytical thinker and complex problem solve
Please fill out the general form for more information and/or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org